Those who exercise regularly and plan to travel to Vang Vieng, usually want to know, if there is any gym in the town. We’re happy to confirm that this is the case. In fact, there are some gyms in Vang Vieng and the equipment is usually quite good. So let’s take a closer look at the options fitness enthusiasts have.
Gyms in hotels
Most of the hotels in Vang Vieng don’t have a gym, but there are some exceptions. One hotel, we can confirm has its own gym, is the Amari Vang Vieng. The hotel is more expensive than the average, but also offers above-average luxury. A well-equipped gym is one of them. Two cheaper alternatives would be the Lisha Grand Hotel and the Tmark Resort Vangvieng.
Gyms in the town center
One gym is located directly at the town cente and you should find it easily by just walking around. The gym we’re talking about is the Vang Vieng Gym, which you can see in the picture above. It’s opened every day from 6 am to 9 pm and definitely a good option, if you want to do your daily workout. We don’t know about the price, but we assume it’s not too expensive. They have packages for short term and long term clients.
Alternatives to training in the gym
Of course, there’s nothing wrong with working out in a gym in Vang Vieng. Still, it shouldn’t be necessary. In Vang Vieng you have many options for doing sports. For example, you can climb the Pha Ngern View Point, swim in the lagoons, canoe, or hike in the jungle. All of these activities should make you tired. Afterwards you probably don’t even want to go to the gym anymore.
- In September 2016 Obama visited Laos and became the first U.S. president ever to step foot in the country. Most people don’t know that this visit was of utmost importance and helped to overcome a dark chapter in history. As you can see in the picture above Obama’s visit remains an important event. Many people […]
- Money is always an interesting topic and in Laos it’s no different. Therefore in this article we want to talk about some relevant topics regarding money in Laos. First of all: If you’ve always wanted to be a millionaire, Laos is the right country for you, because the local currency is not worth much compared […]
- Vang Vieng is just wonderful for yoga. A small town in the mountains, surrounded by nature, you couldn’t ask for a better atmosphere. If you aren’t familiar with yoga or you just don’t want to do it alone, you may be wondering whether there are yoga classes in Vang Vieng. We’re glad to confirm that […]
- If you research about vegetarian or vegan food in Laos, you’ll see that most people believe that the Southeast Asian country has little to offer in this regard. We don’t agree with that. In our opinion, the situation isn’t nearly as bad as it’s partially described. On the contrary, there are some great vegetarian and […]
- When you are in Laos, you’ll see that there are all sorts of delicious things. And that practically on every corner. No matter if you want to eat in a restaurant, at the market or at a small food stall on the street, there are plenty of choices. However, the Lao sausages are among the […]